Friday, August 06, 2010

SHARK WEEK, OooHaaHaa

Sorry I have not blogged this week, but as you all know, it is OMGSHARKWEEK, so that’s what I’ve been doing every night after work. I’ve been learning valuable information about the migration patterns of lemon sharks (lame), learning how to survive a shark attack in different situations (mental note, no deep sea fishing on a boat that is going to explode and throw you into shark infested waters), and most importantly, watching 36435457.5 hours of great whites leaping out of the water cause they are BADASS like that.



Heeeeey there. You got a chumsicle on you? Cause I'll totally trade you my snack pack for a chumsicle. Or I'll just eat you and then I get both. Your call.

Plus, I’ve been researching different recipes for chumsicles. Which is my favorite word in the world. CHUMSICLE. Just saying it makes me giddy.

I promise there will be like a real post soon, like tomorrow soon. Till then, SHARKWEEKCHUMSICLEYEAH!

No comments: