Some people chide me for my impatience--I can't just wait things out. I have to know NOW how the movie or book will end or what's going to happen next in life. I know that patience is a virtue, but sometimes it is important to listen to your gut and not your head.
I found out I was pregnant way too early last time. I took the test after like 3 days and got a positive. Really, when the ectopic ruptured, I should not have even known I was pregnant yet because it happened the same time I would have gotten my Aunt Flo, and I had no symptoms of the pregnancy between the time I found out and when we lost it. Had that been the case, when I had the cramps and bleeding, I would have thought it was just AF, not something more serious. Then I would have continued to bleed internally, and my situation would have been much worse by the time I actually got to a hospital. But because I listened to my instinct that told me to take the test that morning, when it happened I knew something was wrong and immediately went to the ER. My impatience probably saved my life.
Also, I ate a McD's fliet-o-fish on Friday. Sorry Lent. Well, 50% sorry, because at least it was fish. But I am keeping the other one, promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment